Meybo Superclass BMX Bike (2024)
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
Meybo Superclass Race Bike Key Features:
- High end BMX racing bike
- Disc specific Holeshot style frame
- SD Alloy forks on all models
- Quick engagement aftermarket SD hubset
The Meybo Superclass 2024 race bike is as close as you'll get to the ultimate BMX racing ride. With high end and aftermarket parts throughout, built onto a disc brake specific frame, this Meybo race bike is truly made to stand on top of the podium, no matter how heated the competition gets.
Available in sizes junior through to Pro XXL (that features a 23" top tube!), as well as a 24 inch cruiser option. The Meybo Superclass has a bike that fits just about every rider on the track.
For use for BMX racing only.
TOP TUBE LENGTHS: Junior - 18.7", Expert - 19.7", Expert XL - 20.7", Pro - 21", Pro XL - 22", Pro XXL - 23"
HEAD TUBE ANGLES: Junior, Expert, Expert XL - 73.5°, Pro, Pro XL, Pro XXL, Cruiser - 74°
SEAT TUBE ANGLES: Junior, Expert, Expert XL, Pro, Pro XL, Pro XXL - 71°, Cruiser - 70.5°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTHS: Junior, Expert - 13.38" , Expert XL - 13.58", Pro - 14.37", Pro XL - 15.19", Pro XXL - 15.59", Cruiser - 15.35"
- HEAD TUBE SIZES: Junior - 1", All other sizes - 1-1/8"
- SEAT TUBE SIZES: Junior - 22.2mm, Expert, Expert XL - 25.4mm, Pro, Pro XL, Pro XXL, Cruiser - 27.2mm
- DROPOUTS: All sizes - 10mm
- BB: All sizes - Euro
- Meybo Superclass 6061-T6 Alloy frame
- SD Alloy forks
- FSA Full sealed integrated headset, 1-1/8"
- SD handlebar, Alloy (Junior - Expert XL), Chromoly (Pro - Cruiser)
- SD 1-1/8" Stem, 40mm reach (Junior - Expert XL), 53mm reach (Pro - Cruiser)
- SD Lock on grips, 115mm (Junior), 130mm (Expert - Cruiser)
- SD Bengal hydraulic disc brake lever
- SD Bengal hydraulic disc brakes
- SD Base sealed front hub, 28h (Junior), 36h (Expert - Cruiser), 20mm through axle (Pro - Cruiser)
- SD Base Sealed Cassette hub, 180 points engagement, 28h (Junior), 36h (Expert - Cruiser)
- 16t cassette cog (Junior - Pro XXL), 18t (Cruiser)
- Double wall rims with eyelets, 28h (Junior) 36h (Expert - Cruiser)
- Tioga Powerblock tires, 1-1/8" F&R (Junior) 1-3/8" F&R (Expert, Expert XL), 1.60" F&R (Pro), 1.75" F&R (Pro XL - Cruiser)
- SD Combo seat
- Alloy QR seat clamp
- SD Expert alloy crankset, 5 bolt, 155mm (Junior), 160mm (Expert), 165mm (Expert XL)
- SD Pro crankset, 4 bolt, 170mm (Pro), 175mm (Pro XL - Cruiser)
- Wellgo Alloy platform pedals
- SD Hollow 24mm Outboard BB
- Alloy chainring, 38t (Junior), 39t (Expert), 40t (Expert XL), 43t (Pro), 44t (Pro XL - XXL), 41t (Cruiser)
- Alloy chainring bolts
- KMC chain, 3/32"
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.