Kink Roaster 12" BMX Bike (2023)
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
KINK ROASTER 12" BMX KEY FEATURES:
- Small geometry to suit riders 3 - 6 years old with an inseam 39.5cm and taller
- Coaster brake makes stopping easy
- 24/9 gearing is slightly easier for a small rider
- BMX styling
The Kink Roaster is one of the raddest little 12 inch BMX bikes to hit the floor, made to be the best first BMX out there for kids.
Kink has been making BMX bikes for kids that look and feel the part; the 2023 Kink Roaster works perfectly with size appropriate parts and a coaster brake to make sure it's a comfortable ride.
The Kink Roaster 12" 2023 model BMX Bike is finished in a beautiful gloss red colour and has the ability to fit a caliper style rear brake.
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Lance Fork 100% Hi-Ten Steel, Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink T500 5” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Mission Micro
- Barends: Closed End
- Stem: Mission Frontload 30mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Brakes: Coaster Brake
- Cranks: Forged 1pc Crank, 92mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American
- Pedals: Mission Plastic Junior
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 24T
- Front Hub: Mission Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Breaker Unsealed 3/8″ Coaster Brake,
- Driver: 9T
- Rims: Mission X7 20H
- Seat/Post: Mission Weider Combo
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp
- Tires: Mission Tracker 12″ x 2.25″
- Weight: 7.68kg
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.