Kink Carve 16" BMX Bike (2023)
KINK CARVE 16" 2023 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Short 16.5" top tube with 16" wheels to suit a rider 5 - 9 years old
- Sealed mid bottom bracket and headset for less maintenance
- Size appropriate 140mm length 3-piece cranks for shorter legs
- Shorter 40mm stem with 7" rise bars
- Wide 2.4" Mission Tracker tires for stability
The 2023 Kink Carve 16" BMX is going to be a great choice BMX bike for kids who want to get started in BMX.
Quality Kink and Mission parts will keep the Kink Carve running tough while your young BMXer learns the ropes of freestyle, while featuring proportional geometry and parts that makes learning the ropes way easier.
Young riders will love the look of the gloss digital white, a shiny finish that compliments all black parts perfectly.
- Toptube Length: 16.5"
- Chainstay Length: 11.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 6.75″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 9.75"
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Lance 100% Hi-Ten Steel, Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink T700 7” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Mission Helix Mini
- Barends: Mission Phase Plug Style
- Stem: Mission Topload 40mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L1 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 140mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock PC
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm, 9t Driver
- Rims: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Cypress Mini Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker 16″ x 2.4″
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker 16″ x 2.4″
- Weight: 10.32kg
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.