Hornit Airo Balance Bike
The Hornit Airo is the lightest balance bike on the market!
Getting the next generation riding on the best balance bikes is a passion for us; if you start your child off on the right foot, it will only mean more fun and confidence as they progress to a proper BMX bike.
The Hornit Airo balance bike is incredibly light weight (at 2.95kg), while still having proper, inflatable rubber tires and alloy rims.
HORNIT AIRO BALANCE BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Magnesium Alloy frame and fork is light and tough!
- Special grip-taped footrests
- Adjustable seat height (290mm - 460mm off ground)
- Comfortable padded seat angled correctly (no sliding around)
- Sealed bearing hubs on alloy rims
- Inflatable Compass 12" x 2.25" tires
- Neoprene stem pad for added safety
- Suitable for 18 months to 5 years!
Why choose a balance bike vs a bike with training wheels?
A balance bike simplifies the most crucial part of learning to ride, which is balancing on two wheels. By getting rid of the drivetrain and allowing a first time rider to simply push their way around without anything in the way.
As the rider progresses, their stride becomes bigger, with more time between steps, eventually balancing with their feet off the ground as long as they feel comfortable until they naturally feel like taking another step to either gain speed, or slow down.
When it's time to move to a pedal bike, the riders' time on a balance bike has allowed them to feel confident balancing on two wheels, so the next effort is focusing on learning how to pedal.
All this equates to more fun riding experience, at a younger age!