Fit Series 22" BMX Bike (2023)
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
FIT SERIES 22 INCH BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- 22" wheelset, with relative geometry to suit a taller rider 185cm+
- Sealed bearing hubset with double wall Fitbikeco. rims
- Fitbikeco. aftermarket parts throughout
- 100% Chromoly frame for strength
- S&M aftermarket tires
We know that some BMXers are just too tall to be on a conventional 20 inch BMX and that's why we're unbelievably stoked to have the FIT Series Twenty Two on the floor.
There are tall riders, ex-MTBers and trail riders that are starting to feel squished on the 20 inch, and this is where the Fit Twenty Two BMX bike steps in.
This bike feels like a 20 inch, just bigger. It definitely doesn't feel like a cruiser! This Fit Series 22 is ready to rip.
The Fit Twenty Two is a high end BMX bike and will have you rolling strong.
- TOP TUBE: 22.125"
- HEAD ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14.11″
- BB HEIGHT: 12.25″
- STANDOVER: 9″
- 100% CRMO frame, removable brake mounts
- Tapered leg forks, 1-pc steerer tube 172mm length, 33mm offset
- 2 Piece Handlebars, 9” X 29”
- Fitbikeco. Top Load stem
- Fitbikeco. Long Tech grips w/ Flange
- Integrated 45°/45° Sealed headset
- Alloy 990 U-Brake, Soft Compound Pads
- Alloy Hinged Brake Lever
- Slic brake cable
- S&M Sharpie Shield seat
- 300mm Micro adjust seat post
- Quick release seat clamp
- Fit Tubular CRMO 175mm, 8 Spline cranks
- Sealed Bearing MID BB
- Fitbikeco Aluminium Tri sprocket, 30t
- Fitbikeco Alloy pedals
- KMC Z410HX Chain
- Alloy Sealed front hub, 3/8″ Axle
- 22″ Fit OEM rims, 36h
- Alloy Cassette hub, 10t driver
- 2.4" S&M Speedball tires, 110 PSI
- Weight: 12.92 KG
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.