Wethepeople Thrillseeker BMX Bike
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
- 4 sizes, small, medium, large and XL to suit a huge range of rider heights
- Salt tubular 165mm length cranks and 12.75" chainstay make the Thrillseeker easy to whip around
- Salt parts throughout add a touch of class
- Frame geometry is made to suit each size bike perfectly
- Small: 135cm - 150cm tall
- Medium: 145cm - 165cm tall
- Large: 155cm - 170cm tall
- XL: 165cm - 180cm tall
The Wethepeople Thrillseeker bike is here and ready to provide an awesome entry level freestyle BMX bike for almost any size rider.
Built with the simple idea that different size riders need different sized bikes, the Thrillseeker comes with suitable geometry and spec, making each bike really comfortable no matter the rider height.
FRAME GEOMETRY (S - XL):
Top Tube Length - 19"/20”/20.5”/21”
Chain Stay Length - 12.75"
Head Tube Angle - 74.5°
Seat Tube Angle - 71.5°
BB Height - 11.7°
Standover Height - 7.5"/7.75”/8”/8.25”
- Frame: Wethepeople "Thrillseeker" Frame, 1020 Hi-Ten
- Fork: Salt "Am 20" Fork, 1020 Hi-Ten , 4130 Crmo Steerer, 26mm Offset
- Bars: Salt "Thrillseeker" Bar, 1020 Hi-Ten
- Grips: Salt "Ex" Grips, 154mm, Flangless
- Stem - 19.0TT: Salt "Am" Topload Stem, 45mm Reach,
- Stem - 20 - 21TT: - Salt "Am" Topload Stem, 50mm Reach
- Headset: Salt "Pro" Int. Headset, Sealed Bearing
- Gyro: Holes For Removable Gyro Tabs
- Brake Lever: Salt "Rookie" Brake Lever, Alloy
- Brakes: Salt "Rookie" Alloy U-Brake-Rear
- Crank: Salt "Rookie" Tubular 3pc Crank, Crmo, 165mm, 8 Spline
- BB: Salt "Mid" Bb, 19mm, Press Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: Éclat "Surge" Pedals, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Chain: Salt "Am" Chain, Z1 Type
- Sprocket: Salt "Gateway" Sprocket, Steel, 25t
- Driver: 1pc Cassette Driver, 9t, Loose Ball Bearing
- Front Hub: Salt "Thrillseeker" Hub, Alloy, Loose Ball, 3/8"S Axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: Salt "Thrillseeker" Cassette Hub, Semi Sealed, 9t, 14mm Axle, 36h
- Front Rim: Salt "Rookie" Rim, Single Wall, 36h Rear Rim - Salt "Rookie" Rim, Single Wall, 36h
- Seat: Wethepeople "Thrillseeker" Combo Seat, Slim Padded
- Seat Clamp: Salt "Rookie" Seat Clamp, Alloy
- Tires: Salt "Strike" Tires, 2.25", Front & Rear
- Weight - 19.0TT: 11.23kg
- Weight - 20.0TT: 11.42kg
- Weight - 20.5TT: 11.51kg
- Weight - 21.0TT: 11.60kg
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.