Wethepeople Pathfinder Frame
The new WTP Pathfinder frame is here!
Street phenom Felix Prangenberg has just been crowned street rider of the year and is now gracing the world with an updated version of his incredibly popular Pathfinder signature frame.
For the 2022/2023 season, you are going to see a taller stand over, slightly longer back end and slightly higher BB, as well as a stack of other features (read below). This suits Felix's progressive riding style to perfection and will be your new favourite BMX street frame.
The WTP Pathfinder 2022/2023 frame includes Wetheopeople's lifetime guarantee.
- CNC Machined BB & HT artwork designed by Felix
- Invest cast dropouts with built in chain tensioners
- 20.5" top tube for younger and smaller riders with 9.3" / 12.75" geometry
- Brakeless frame
- Butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
- Laser cut and cnc machined 6mm thick dropouts
- Extruded offset thickness dent resistant chainstays
- Extra thick double butted top tube with WTP gusset
- Super strong offset thickness bottom bracket
- Extra steep 76 degree head tube angle
- Single butted down tube with WTP gusset
- 127mm extended head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- Fully brakeless design wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4“ tire
- 20.5", 20.75", 21" & 21.25" top tube lengths
- 12.95" - 13.5" chainstay length
- 76° head tube angle
- 71° seat tube angle
- 11.7" BB height
- 9.666" stand over height
- 9.3" stand over height (20.5")
- Mid bb width: 74mm
- Head tube: 127mm length, cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set