Wethepeople Paradox Frame
The WTP Paradox frame is one of the most advanced BMX frames available.
No cutting corners, no basic tubes with simple stickers - there is truly no stone left unturned when WTP come to the table with a new frame.
The Wethepeople Paradox frame is just such a feat in ingenuity. Created with modern day technical street riding in mind, the Paradox picks up where the Battleship left off, utilising the incredibly strong Hydroformed top and down tubes, as well as a brand new invest-cast chainstay yoke, which means the WTP Paradox frame is strong as an ox, with little flex.
With a super short chainstay that still accommodates 2.5" wide tires, this brakeless street beast will take what you got and then some, thanks to the WTP Paradox frame coming with a Lifetime Guarantee.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.75, 21" & 21.25"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 12.75" (slammed) – 13.2"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- BB HEIGHT: 11.7"
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 9"
- Butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
- Fully brakeless frame (no brake mounts)
- Unique invest casted yoke/wishbone for increased stiffness and tire/sprocket clearance
- Super short chainstay
- Hydroformed top and down tube for the strongest possible connection to the headtube
- Oversize 20.5mm thick seat stays for increased stiffness
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5" tire
- Invest cast seat stay bridge
- Invest cast seat clamp
- 74mm width Mid BB, CNC machined and heat-treated
- Taller 127mm integrated headtube for less headset spacers, CNC machined and heat-treated
- 7.5mm Invest cast CRMO dropouts
- Integrated Chain tensioners
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Great shin pads and great service.
Exactly what I was after and fantastic service from a great team.
My son absolutely loved the bike we purchased! We had an issue with delivery and they were prompt in response and immediately solved the problem before asking questions. I would recommend if you are purchasing a bike this is the business to support. There is good people and places out there
Would recommend any BMX from Back Bone. Friendly, professional and their services are great. I purchased the Kink curb for my 11yo and he loves it.
Helpful advice from the Back Bone team, leading me to this wheelset for my Kid's BMX. Great value, solid and improved his bike no-end.
This is a great frame for flatland and has similar geometry to the new Haro Ground Master frames (this Squib will probably not see a set of trails). After throwing on a set of S&M Fast Pitch forks and drilling/tapping for a gyro set up, the Squib was ready to hit the flatland spot to roll hitchhikers, scuff and turbine. The colour scheme and decals look great and has high quality workmanship as expected being a frame made by S&M. The guys at Backbone were extremely helpful in getting the frame to me.
The guys at Back Bone were super friendly and helpful with another alternative when they didn't have in stock what i was originally after. They rang me to sort it out and this was a refreshing change to get some real human interaction.
Thank you for everything, we are very happy with the bike and your service!!
I ordered my Skyway TA Replica from Back Bone and after being told it was being packed up, I'm assuming it was a floor model, it showed up, scratched up. In addition to the known damages, the seat and post were improperly packed, which lead to sections of the frame that were scratched down to the bare metal. Below is the list of damages that I found:
- Seat post = scratched and scuffed up and also has paint runs on it.
- Seat stays = gouges from the bolt on the seat from when it was packed and some other scratches under the brake
- Fork = small knicks on the front, back and side
- Red Cable = the housing is torn
- Top Tube = marked up from the cable and scuffed up from the zip ties that were used to hold the brake cable
- Bars = small knicks and scratched up by the brake lever
Are some of these scratches small, yes, however when you put all of them together, it's pretty upsetting.
My recommendation, do not buy a bike from out of the country. It makes correcting the situation that much more difficult.
I have attached some photos, but doubt this will make it to the company website.........
Awesome bike rides smooth looks great and quick shipping
This is exactly what we were looking for, providing protection without restricting mobility. And he likes how it looks so, that's a plus
Back Bone went above and beyond with ensuring I had the correct cable delivered for my sons Kink Bmx. Rhys was helpful in all ways.
The cable was really easy for me (mum bmx novice) to install.
Definitely recommend BackBone
The chain is the best 👌 delivered in great shape, and got free stickers. Top that off the guys were always in contact with me for updates.
Comfortable and good quality also super light compared to other helmets.
Delivery was a while but was understandable and they sent me a nice post card which made me happy 👍
Got my old school redline sprocket that no one else had super fast, super friendly and personalized note. A lot of places should have this level of customer service. THANK YOU BACKBONEBMX!
Thank you Backbone! Shipping was great and the bars arrived undamaged. I now have V bars on my PL - 26! Thanks again!