Wethepeople Mad Max Bars
The big ol' WTP Mad Max bars are back! Back in 2008 when the Wethepeople Mad Max handlebars arrived on the scene we thought they were massive - at a whopping 8.75" rise.
Skip forward to modern times, Max Gaertig's signature handlebars have gotten a little taller to match his powerful riding style, but remain tough as nails.
- Full liquid post heat-treated 4130 “M2“ CRMO tubing, multiple butted
- 10.2" and 11" rise options
- 30.5" wide
- 11° back sweep
- 1.5° upsweep
- Dual radius bends for extra strength
- Available in 22.2mm clamping (for regular stems) plus an OS clamp for 25.4mm stems like the WTP Hydra OS stem.
- Weight (10.2" rise): 960 grams