Wethepeople Envy BMX Bike
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
WETHEPEOPLE ENVY KEY FEATURES
- Lifetime warranty frame & fork with frame featuring hydroformed tubing
- Essentially a custom bike, with the absolute best parts from WTP & Eclat
- Eclat Seismic hub set utilising the flawless, patented tooth coupling system
- 25.4mm Oversize stem and handlebar clamping area for a stronger front end
- Incredible one off parts like the amazing Eclat Bios seat & black chrome frame colour
The Wethepeople Envy.
Hands down, the best BMX bike.
The WTP Envy BMX is what stands in front of you when you want a BMX bike that has no shortcomings. Essentially a complete custom BMX bike, not just with low end aftermarket parts, but the highest level parts from Wethepeople and Eclat.
There is even some custom-on-custom parts, like the Eclat Bios seat that features some high-tech fabrics for look and grip.
The WTP Envy BMX features some of the lightest parts in the BMX world, as well as the WTP Envy XLT frame and Eclat Storm XLT fork not only being some of the lightest on the market, but also with lifetime guarantees.
In short, the Wethepeople Envy bike is nothing short of perfect.
Note: Pictured with no brakes and pegs. Bike comes with brakes fitted as standard.
- Top Tube Length: 20.5" and 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 12.9" - 13.35"
- BB Height: 11.7"
- Stand Over Height: 8.75"
- Frame: WETHEPEOPLE "ENVY XLT", 4130 full crmo, hydroformed gussets, lasercut 6.0mm dropouts, 120mm head tube
- Fork: ÉCLAT "STORM XLT" fork, post liquid heat-treated & butted sanko tubing, 24mm offset
- Bars: WETHEPEOPLE "ENVY XLT" bar, 4130 full butted sanko, post liquid heat-treated, 25.4mm clamping, 9.4" rise, 29.8" wide
- Grips:ÉCLAT “SHOGUN” flangeless grips, ÉCLAT "Tech-Bolt" barends
- Stem:ÉCLAT “DUNE” cnc alloy top loading stem, 25.4mm clamp, 30mm rise, 50mm reach
- Headset: WETHEPEOPLE “COMPACT” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: no / holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever:ÉCLAT “SNIPER” hinged alloy brake lever, two finger version
- Brakes:ÉCLAT “TALON” u-brake with clear pads, and UNIT bridge cable (rear)
- Cranks:ÉCLAT “TIBIA” 22mm tubular 2.5pc crank crmo, 170mm, 48 spline
- BB: ÉCLAT “CNC” 22mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals:WETHEPEOPLE “LOGIC” nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain:WETHEPEOPLE “DEMAND” chain, K1 type
- Sprocket:ÉCLAT "ABYSS" sprocket, cnc, 6061-T6 alloy, 25t
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, TCS system
- Front Hub:ÉCLAT “SEISMIC" hub, 3/8s" female bolts, 36h
- Rear Hub:ÉCLAT “SEISMIC” cassette hub, sb, 9T, 14mm axle, 36h, TCS driver, RHD
- Hub Guards: ECLAT Nylon/Fiberglass (x2) front & (x2) rear hub guards
- Front Rim:ÉCLAT "E440” double wall rim, 36h, flash welded
- Rear Rim:ÉCLAT "E440” double wall rim, 36h, flash welded
- Seat: ECLAT Bios fat padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: ÉCLAT "Torch" alloy pivotal seat post 230mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated seat clamp
- Tires:ÉCLAT “Mirage” 2.45" front & 2.35" rear
- Weight: 11.06kg / 24.38lbs
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.