Wethepeople CRS Freecoaster BMX Bike
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
WETHEPEOPLE CRS FREECOASTER BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Shorter 165mm SALT 3-piece cranks with sealed Mid BB for strength
- Sealed integrated headset
- WTP Pivotal seat and seat post
- Salt PRO sealed freecoaster hub laced to Salt Fraction rim
The Wethepeople CRS BMX bike is here to take over the streets and skatepark!
Just like it's cassette hub brother, the WTP CRS bike is made to suit a younger or smaller rider, with a shorter 20.25" top tube length, coupled with a shorter 165mm crank length, as well as a more responsive 26mm offset fork. All this translates into a more manoeuvrable ride, meaning tricks come quicker!
What's different about this Wethepeople CRS is that is comes built with a Salt Pro freecoaster hub - so riding backwards and fakie tricks get even more exciting and easier.FRAME GEOMETRY
- Top tube length: 20.25"
- Chainstay length: 12.75"
- Standover height: 8.4"
Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71.5°
- Frame: Wethepeople "CRS" 4130 crmo down tube, 1020 hi-ten
- Fork: SALT “AM 20” fork, 1020 hi-ten , 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset
- Bars: SALT "CRS" 1020 hi-ten, 8.85" rise, 29" wide
- Grips: SALT "EX" 154mm flangeless grips
- Stem: SALT “AM” top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT “PRO” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: Holes for removable tabs
- Lever: SALT “AM” alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALT “Hammercoil” alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALT “Rookie” tubular 3pc crank CRMO 165mm, 8 Spline
- BB: SALT “MID” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT “Surge” nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT “AM” chain, Z1 type
- Sprocket: SALT “GATEWAY” steel 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALT “AM” alloy hub, loose ball 3/8”s axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT “PRO” freecoaster hub, full sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: SALT “Fraction” rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALT “Fraction” rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Seat: ECLAT "BIOS” padded Pivotal seat
- Seat Post: SALT "AM" pivotal seat post
- Seat Clamp: ECLAT "PURGE" 6061 alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT “Tracer” 2.235" front & rear
- Weight: 12kg / 26.45lbs
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.