Wethepeople CRS BMX Bike (2022)
WETHEPEOPLE CRS 2021 BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Shorter 165mm SALT 3-piece cranks with sealed Mid BB for strength
- Sealed integrated headset
- WTP Pivotal seat and seat post
- Salt PRO sealed cassette hub laced to Salt Fraction rim
Wethepeople BMX bikes are always well thought out, no matter what the model -and the Wethepeople CRS BMX bike is no exception.
Made perfectly suited for a younger or smaller rider, the 2021 WTP CRS BMX bike features a shorter 20.25" top tube length, coupled with a shorter 165mm crank length, as well as a more responsive 26mm offset fork. All this translates into a more manoeuvrable ride, meaning tricks come quicker!
The Wethepeople CRS 2021 BMX bike comes stacked with great quality, lightweight parts from Salt, Eclat & WTP.FRAME GEOMETRY
- Top tube length: 20.25"
- Chainstay length: 12.75"
- Standover height: 8.4"
Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71.5°
- Frame: Wethepeople "CRS" 4130 crmo down tube, 1020 hi-ten
- Fork: SALT “AM 20” fork, 1020 hi-ten , 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset
- Bars: SALT "CRS" 1020 hi-ten, 8.85" rise, 29" wide
- Grips: SALT "EX" 154mm flangeless grips
- Stem: SALT “AM” top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT “PRO” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: Holes for removable tabs
- Lever: SALT “AM” alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALT “Hammercoil” alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALT “Rookie” tubular 3pc crank CRMO 165mm, 8 Spline
- BB: SALT “MID” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT “Surge” nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT “AM” chain, Z1 type
- Sprocket: SALT “GATEWAY” steel 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALT “AM” alloy hub, loose ball 3/8”s axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT “AM” cassette hub, full sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: SALT “Fraction” rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALT “Fraction” rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Seat: ECLAT "BIOS” padded Pivotal seat
- Seat Post: SALT "AM" pivotal seat post
- Seat Clamp: ECLAT "PURGE" 6061 alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT “Tracer” 2.235" front & rear
- Weight: 12kg / 26.45lbs
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.