Wethepeople Arcade BMX Bike
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
- Available in two tube lengths for riders of different heights
- Salt tubular three piece cranks with sealed BB
- Eclat Pivotal seat and seat post
- Salt sealed bearing hubs laced to wide Salt Valon rims for strength
The WTP Arcade is easily one of the most popular BMX bikes we sell year after year.
And it's no wonder. Available in two different lengths to suit a taller or mid sized rider, the Wethepeople Arcade is stacked with great parts that will take a beating more than an entry level BMX. Parts like the 36mm wide Salt VALON rims and sealed bearings throughout provide you with confidence to throw down.
For a bike at this price-point, the Wethepeople Arcade BMX has you covered, especially with two epic colour options and 2 sizes.FRAME GEOMETRY
- Top tube length: 20.5" / 21"
- Chainstay length: 12.75"
- Standover height: 8.75"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- BB Height: 11.75"
- Frame: 4130 CRMO top and down tube, 1020 hi-ten
- Fork: SALT “AM 20” fork, 1020 hi-ten , 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset
- Bars: SALT "Arcade" bars, 1020 hi-ten, 9" rise (20.5" tt) 9.25" rise (21" tt)
- Grips: SALTPLUS “XL” grips, 155mm length
- Stem: SALT “Comp” top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT “PRO” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: no / holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT “AM" alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALT “Moto XL” alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALT “AM” seamless tubular 3pc crank crmo 165mm, 8 Spline
- BB: SALT “Mid” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: SALTPLUS "STEALTH LB" nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT “AM” chain, Z1 type
- Sprocket: SALT "Gateway" steel 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALT "PRO" alloy hub, full sealed, 3/8”s female bolt, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT "PRO" cassette hub, full sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: SALT “Valon” rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALT “Valon” rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Seat: ECLAT "Bios" mid padded tripod seat
- Seat Post: SALT "AM" Pivotal post
- Seat Clamp: ECLAT Purge 6061-t6 seat clamp
- Tires: SALTPLUS “Burn” 2.35" front and rear
- Weight: 12.39kg / 27.31lbs
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.