Sunday Park Ranger Frame
Designed for technical and progressive skatepark riding, the Sunday Park Ranger frame is your next skatepark frame.
Sunday Bikes know how to create a strong and reliable frame - the Sunday Park Ranger frame features a lower standover, shorter back end and steeper head angle, to make tailwhips, barspins and technical moves easier.
- Top Tube Lengths: 19.75, 20.5", 20.75", and 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 12.7" - 13"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.625"
- Stand over: 7.625"
- Tire Clearance: 2.4"
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Park and transition inspired geometry
- Nightshift style, double-butted, top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting
- Integrated seat clamp
- Miter Cut Top Tube - Creates a precise joint with the seat stays during welding. This increases the strength substantially over frames that use a “sandwiched” top tube at this critical junction.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays - Provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. They are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners - light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in position and to simplify wheel removal.
- Removable Brake Hardware - Proven, removable, brake mounts and cable guides/stops work flawlessly when installed and allow for a sleek overall look when they’re not.