Sunday Model C 24" BMX Bike (2022)
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
SUNDAY MODEL C 24" BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- 24 inch wheels for taller/older riders who want to get a BMX
- Suited for riders 180cm+ tall
- Sealed Bearing wheelset with proven rear cassette internals
- Odyssey aftermarket pedals, seat, grips and brakes
- Sunday aftermarket parts throughout
The Sunday Model C 24 inch BMX bike will keep you rolling strong if you're a taller/bigger/older rider who wants to have a good time in the realm of BMX.
The Sunday Model C 24" bike has been the bike that all 24 inch BMX bikes are compared to, and for good reason - sturdy Sunday and Odyssey parts, built around a geometry that feels like it's smaller 20" counterpart - but with bigger wheels.
With two colours to choose from, this Sunday cruiser 24 BMX bike is made to shred, and looks the part too.
- Top Tube Length: 22"
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 14.6-14.85”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13.75"
- Standover: 9.25”
- Frame: 22" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube, chromoly downtube and dropouts
- Fork: Sunday Model-C, 24" fork w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube and welded pre-load
- Handlebar: Sunday 24umph XL OEM, 2-piece, 7.75" rise
- Stem: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8" Alloy
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Seat: Odyssey Monogram, Pivotal
- Seat post: Sunday Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- Cranks: 175mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Rims: Sunday Lightning, 24", 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: Sunday 36H, sealed, 14mm axle w/ 10T Driver
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Pursuit OEM, 24 x 2.2" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC Z1 wide Approx.
- Weight: 13.19kg / 29.1lbs (with brakes)
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.