Sunday Ex Arteaga BMX Bike (2022)
SUNDAY EX 2022 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- 100% Full Chromoly frame, forks and bars are super strong
- Longer 21" top tube suits adult riders perfectly
- Odyssey aftermarket parts including reliable C5 hub set
- Sunday Freeze stem, Lightning rims and Saker cranks
The Sunday EX bike is made to be incredibly reliable, thanks to the heavy duty chromoly frame, forks and bars, coupled with epic Odyssey aftermarket parts, including the C5 hubset. Odyssey are known for their wheelset quality, so you are not compromising once you step aboard the Sunday EX BMX.
Note: The Sunday EX bike is pictured without brakes, but comes fitted with brakes as standard.
- TOP TUBE: 21"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.2" - 13.5"
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 9"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- Frame: 21" top tube, 100% chromoly frame with wave downtube, removable brake hardware
- Fork: Sunday EX, 20", 100% chromoly fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load, 25mm offset
- Handlebar: Sunday, 100% chromoly, 2-piece
- Stem: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: Sunday M16, aluminum
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Seat: Sunday Badge, Pivotal
- Seat post: Sunday Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, 6061 aluminum
- Cranks: Sunday Saker, 165mm
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Rims: Sunday Lightning, 20", 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" female axle
- Rear Hub: Odyssey C5 Cassette Hub, 36H, 14mm male axle, 9T Driver, non-drive side plastic guard
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC Z1 wide
- Approx. Weight: 25.75lbs (with brakes)
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.