Sunday Darkwave Frame (Broc Raiford)
The street lord Broc Raiford's signature 2022 Sunday Darkwave frame!
The 2022 version of the Sunday Darkwave frame is finished in two epic colour options for ultimate street cred.
Broc's choice of geometry makes the Sunday Darkwave frame a solid feel while remaining responsive, thanks to a taller 9.25" standover coupled with a 75.25° head angle and 13.25" chainstay.
Sunday BMX frames are renowned for their unrivalled strength, which means Broc Raiford can trust his signature frame to perform under the pressure of gnarly street moves and world-record bunnyhops.
Utilising Sunday's dent resistant Wave down tube gives riders extra piece of mind when grinds don't go as planned.
Finished off with the Broc's own tattoo flash style decals, the Sunday Darkwave frame is very much a Broc Raiford signature frame.
- Top Tube Lengths: 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25" - 13.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 9.25"
- Tire Clearance: 2.4"
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Updated 'Boxed' chain stays help fight denting and provide clearance for larger sized rear tires.
- Wave Down Tube: Double-butted, 1.45" diameter down-tube with proven Wave shaping fight denting against contact made from a rail, ledge, coping and whatever else happens to get thrown at it.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays
- Post Weld Machined Mid BB and Headtube
- Hollow 8mm wide dropouts with Chain Tensioners
- Removable brake and gyro mounts