S&M Steel Panther Frame
Get on the gate! The S&M Steel Panther will claw through the track at speed. If you are done with alloy frames and want something Chromoly that is gonna be the the king of the race track jungle, the S&M Steel Panther frame is the one.
S&M worked on upgrades from the Speedwagon and 38 Special frames, most notably the improved chainstay clearance, built in chain tensioners and slightly lower stand over height.
The Steel Panther frame also includes two different length rear ends, depending on what top tube length you choose.
The S&M Steel Panther is the frame of choice for Back Bone BMX co-owner Rhys Williams!
- TOP TUBE/REAR END: 21",21.25",21.5" / 14.4"-15.4"
- TOP TUBE/REAR END: 21.75",22",23" / 14.9"-15.9"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- HEAD TUBE STYLE: Integrated (45°/45°, 41.8mm)
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- SEAT CLAMP: Traditional Slot
- SEAT POST SIZE: 27.2mm
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- BB STYLE: 68mm Euro
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 7.75"
- BRAKE MOUNTS: V Brake
- DROPOUTS: 3/8" Slot, Built In Tensioner
- GYRO TABS: None
- WEIGHT: 4.17lbs. (1.89 kg) (21")
- TUBESET: Butted Thermal-X