S&M ATF Frame
S&M Bikes have been making the ATF frame for years - and for good reason - the ATF frame has always been a favourite, geometry and strength wise, for a lot of riders world wide. S&M even use it as the base for their custom frames.
ATF stands for All Terrain Frame, and with one look at the geometry, you can see it makes sense. A great length back end for all applications, with good angles that make it feel stable at speeds while remaining quick and responsive.
We've sold a lot of the S&M ATF frame frame over the years and we think that the range of options makes it an easy choice for any rider to find what they're looking for.
Using S&M's supertherm tubing, the ATF frame is ready for action!
- Top tube length: 20.5″, 20.75″, 21″, 21.25″, 21.5″
- Rear end length: 13.4″ - 13.875″
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- BB height: 11.7"
- Stand over height: 8.5"
- Mid BB
- Integrated head tube (45°/45°, 41.8mm)
- Thread on brake mounts (sold separately)
- Integrated seat clamp
- 14mm dropout slots, 4Q Baked
- Weight: 2.12kg
- Butted True Temper SuperTherm Tubing