Radio Saiko 18" BMX Bike
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
RADIO SAIKO 18" BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Suited for a rider 120cm - 155cm tall
- Smaller freestyle ride ready to trick out the skatepark or jumps!
- Radio 3-piece tubular crankset
18 inch BMX bikes don't look as good as this! The Radio Saiko 18 bike is built to jump, trick and boost, with a great parts kit to keep it feeling good time and time again.
With awesome Salt BMX parts and two stunning colour options, the Radio Saiko bike is going to be a cut above the rest
- Top tube length: 18"
- Chainstay length: 12.2"
- Standover height: 7.5"
Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71.5°
- BB Height: 10.75"
- Frame:Radio Saiko 18 frame, crmo down tube, 1020 hi-ten
- Fork: Radio Saiko 18 18 fork, 1020 hi-ten , with CRMO steerer, tapered legs
- Bars: Radio AM 18, 1020 hi-ten, 7.9" rise
- Grips: Radio Am grips, flangeless
- Stem: Radio top loading stem, 40mm reach
- Headset:Salt Pro integrated headset
- Lever: Radio Am alloy brake lever
- Brakes: Radio Am alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: Radio AM tubular 3pc crank crmo 152mm, 8 Spline
- BB:Mid 19mm sealed bearing
- Pedals: Radio Pro nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain:Salt AM chain
- Sprocket: Radio Vision steel 25t sprocket
- Front Hub: Radio Am alloy hub, loose ball 3/8”s axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: Radio Am cassette hub, semi-sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: Radio Rookie rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: Radio Rookie rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Seat: Radio Century Combo seat/post
- Seat Clamp: Radio alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT “Tracer” 2.2" front & rear
- Weight: 10.6kg
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.