Radio Ceptor 26" BMX Bike (2022)
RADIO CEPTOR 26" 2022 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Tough full Chromoly tubing in the frame, fork and handlebars means the bike can handle what ya got!
- Sealed bearings everywhere requires less maintenance
- 26" wheels are made for cruising with a great 26/10 gear ratio
- Great geometry for cruising to the shops while still getting a shred in!
Radio BMX just keep on giving, this time the Radio Ceptor bike is one of the nicest 26 inch BMX bikes available - full chromoly, high end parts throughout and a really well geared bigger bike means the Ceptor 26 is ready to shred, no matter where you're going!
- Toptube Length: 22.7"
- Chainstay Length: 15.7"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 11.6″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10mm Drop
- Frame - Radio Ceptor frame, full CRMO, oval & tapered chain stays
- Fork - Radio Ceptor fork, full CRMO, 24mm offset
- Handlebar - Radio Ceptor full CRMO bar, 6.3" rise
- Grips - Radio Frequency XL grips, flangeless, 160mm
- Stem - Salt Zion topload stem, 50mm reach
- Headset - Salt Pro Integrated Headset, sealed bearing
- Brake lever - Radio AM alloy brake lever
- Brake - Saltplus Geo XL alloy u-brake
- Crank - Radio Pro tubular 3pc crank CRMO, 170mm, 8 spline
- BB - Mid size, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals - Radio Slim nylon fibreglass pedals
- Chain - Saltplus Warlock half-link chain
- Sprocket - Radio Pro 6061-t6 alloy, 26t
- Driver - 10t, 1pc cassette driver
- Front hub - Radio Pro alloy hub, sealed bearing, 3/8″s female, 36h
- Rear hub - Radio Pro alloy cassette hub, 10t, sealed bearing, 14mm, 36h
- Front rim - Radio FR32 rim, double wall, 36h
- Rear rim - Radio FR32 rim, double wall, 36h
- Seat - Radio Century fat pivotal seat
- Seat post - Radio Pivotal seat post, alloy
- Seat clamp - Integrated slim seat clamp
- Tires - Radio Helix tires, 2.3″, front & rear
- Weight: 13.65kg / 30.10lbs
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.