Kink Williams BMX Bike (2023)
KINK WILLIAMS 2023 BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Aftermarket parts top to tail provides a seriously high end bike
- 21" top tube full CRMO, double butted frame suits riders up to 190cm tall
- Cinema ZX hubset Sealed freecoaster hub
- Kink Williams TruTherm Chromoly 9.25" rise 4 piece handlebars
- Cinema aftermarket tires, seat, pegs and pedals
If you need a BMX bike that can handle anything, the Kink Williams BMX bike is a top choice. STACKED with literally everything aftermarket, you're going to be able to shred the streets with confidence.
Note: The Kink Williams BMX bike is fitted with brakes as standard.
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Frame Material: 100% 4130 Chromoly, Double Butted TT/DT
- Fork: Kink Origin 1.5pc CNC Steerer Tube 100% 4130 Chromoly Butted Tapered Legs.
- Bars: Kink Williams Bars 9.25" 100% 4130 Chromoly 13-Butted TruTherm
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Cinema Martinez TL 48mm CNC 6061-T6
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2 (Removable Mounts)
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 165mm – 48 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Cinema CK Pedals
- Chain: Cinema Sync Half-Link
- Sprocket: Cinema Rewind 25T CNC 7075-T6
- Front Hub: Cinema ZX Sealed Bolt-In Hub w/hub guards
- Rear Hub: Cinema ZX Sealed Freecoaster 14mm w/hub guards
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Front Rim: Cinema 444
- Rear Rim: Cinema 444
- Seat: Cinema Standard Stealth
- Seat Post: Cinema Stealth 3D Forged
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Front Tire: Cinema Williams 2.5"
- Rear Tire: Cinema Williams 2.5"
- Pegs: Cinema C4 Pegs x 4
- Gyro Tabs: Tapped for Tabs
- Weight: 12.10kg / 26.69lb
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.