Kink Pump 14" BMX Bike (2023)
KINK PUMP 14" BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Junior hand brakes/no back pedal brake (cassette hub) makes learning to ride easier
- 28h wheels are a good blend of strength and lightweight
- Smaller parts where necessary for easier reach
- Wide tires feature a reflective strip for a safer ride
- Suits riders 4 - 7 years old
The 14 inch BMX bike is the perfect size ride for kids who are 4 - 7 years old and want to get started in BMX.
The Kink Pump 14" 2023 bike features small reach brakes and short 1-piece cranks, to make a bike that fits a small rider who is learning BMX way easier.
The Kink Pump 14 inch 2023 BMX is definitely a standout, especially in the Gloss Digital Maroon colour.
- Toptube Length: 14.5"
- Chainstay Length: 10.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Standover Height: 6.5″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 8.75"
- Frame: Kink Pump, 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Lance Fork 100% Hi-Ten Steel, Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink T600 6"" 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Mission Micro
- Barends: Closed End
- Stem: Mission Topload 40mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Brake Lever: Mission Micro
- Brake Cable: Mission L0 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Cranks: Forged 1pc 127mm
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American
- Pedals: Mission Junior Pedals
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Reserve Unsealed 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Mission X7 28H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 28H
- Seat: Mission Weider Mini Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker 14 x 2.25"
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker 14 x 2.25"
- Gyro Tabs: None
- Weight: 9.15kg
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.