Kink Launch BMX Bike (2022)
KINK LAUNCH 2022 BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Sealed bearing Mid BB with 3-piece tubular crankset for durability
- Sealed bearing integrated headset requires less maintenance
- 2.4" wide Kink Sever tires adds stability
- 25/9 gearing keeps chain and sprocket out of the way
- Great size top tube for a rider 152cm - 170cm
Year on year, the Kink BMX range continues on being amazing with every level for any rider. The 2022 Kink Launch BMX has ripper geometry and parts like sealed bearing 3 piece cranks and integrated headset keep everything feeling solid.
If you are looking for a BMX bike that is made to ride everything and looks good doing it - and you don't want to spend a fortune - the Kink Launch 2022 BMX bike is a great choice.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.25"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.25"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- STAND OVER: 8.75"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.75"
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer, Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Human T875 8.75” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Kink Paragon Flangeless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm, 9T Driver
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Warsaw Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Weight: 11.9kg / 26.25lb
My 10-year-old son loves it! He can ride on the dirt, rocks, and on the road and easily change directions.
My son chose this bike and has been on it day after day since he got it! Smooth ride, super easy to control. Pity the grips broke down after the first 2 hours.Great service from Backbone.