Kink Gap XL BMX Bike (2023)
KINK GAP XL 2023 BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Long 21" top tube for taller riders with geometry for a more stable ride
- Sealed rear cassette hub with 25/9 gearing
- Kink T925 Chromoly 9.25" rise handlebars
- Kink Stryker Chromoly steer tube forks
Are you taller and need some extra room on your BMX bike? The 2023 Kink Gap XL is the ride for you!
A long 21" top tube caters to the taller rider 175cm+, while the Chromoly front end frame and bigger 9.25" chromoly handlebar makes it durable.
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Frame Material: 100% 4130 Chromoly HT, TT and DT
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly steer tube, Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink T925 9.25” 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Engage Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Kink Plymouth/Bomber Stealth Pivotal
- Seat Post: Mission Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Weight: 12.19kg
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.