Kink Drifter 26" BMX Bike (2023)
KINK DRIFTER 26" 2023 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Great geometry for cruising to the shops while still getting a shred in
- Tough full Chromoly tubing in the frame, fork and handlebars means the bike can handle proper freestyle riding
- Sealed bearings everywhere requires less maintenance
- 26" wheels are more comfortable riding rough terrain
The 2023 Kink Drifter 26" bike is every bit a BMX bike, just with bigger wheels for those who still want to get rad while riding around town. The Kink Drifter uses all BMX componentry, meaning you can customise your ride to make it exactly how you want.
Now available in two colour options to really suit any rider looking to shred on the big wheels.
- Toptube Length: 22.25"
- Chainstay Length: 16"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 73°
- Standover Height: 14″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.25"
- Frame: Kink Drifter 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: Kink Drifter 100% 4130 Chromoly Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Drifter 7" 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 175mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock PC
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Breach 25T, 6061 Alloy
- Front Hub: Mission Foxtrot Sealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Engage Sealed Cassette 14mm, sealed 10t driver
- Front Rim: Mission Mylar, double wall 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission Mylar, double wall 36H
- Seat: Kink Perception Stealth
- Seat Post: Mission Stealth
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker 26x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker 26x2.3"
- Weight: 14.06kg / 31lb
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.