Kink Curb BMX Bike (2023)
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
- Key Features
The Kink Curb is the most popular BMX bike available for those new to BMX!
The 2023 model Kink Curb bike is stacked with great Mission BMX parts to ensure that the Kink Curb rides smooth.
Smart modern geometry suits a beginner BMX rider that is aged 10 - 15 years old.
The Kink Curb might have the price that makes it a cheap BMX bike, but it performs amazingly at the skatepark, dirt and street.
Kink Curb 2023 Bike Key Features:
- Suits a beginner or smaller BMX rider up to 165cm tall
- Strong tubular 3-piece cranks handle more abuse
- 25/9 gearing for more clearance at the skatepark
- Wide 2.4" tires for more stability
- 4 colour options
- TOP TUBE: 20"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.25"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- STAND OVER: 8.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.75"
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Lance 100% Hi-Ten Steel, tapered fork legs
- Bars: Kink T875, 8.75” rise, 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Mission Ace Flangless
- Barends: Kink Thrust Plug Style
- Stem: Mission Control TL 50mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Breach 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Reserve Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm, 9t Driver
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Warsaw Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker 2.4″
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker 2.4″
- Weight: 12.38kg / 27.31lb
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.
Very good bike recommend
Purchased a BMX for my 13yr old and he loves it, super fast delivery and the bike is amazing, also purchased the BMX tool kit and both my son and I are extremely happy.The bike itself is well made and looks cool too . I recommend this company to anyone who is thinking about wanting a BMX … or anyone who is already familiar with how great a BMX is to ride… being an old school rider is still prefer my BMX over a geared bike any day
Kink Curb BMX Bike (2023)