Kink Cloud BMX Bike (2023)
KINK CLOUD 2023 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- High end, aftermarket parts throughout
- Tru-Therm Chromoly handlebars for more strength
- Chromoly frame and fork provides the highest strength while remaining lightweight
- Sealed bearings everywhere requires less maintenance
- Freecoaster hub for modern BMX riding
- Stronger Mission Mylar double walled rims front and rear
- 21" top tube suits taller riders
The Kink Cloud 2023 BMX is Kink pro team rider Travis Hughes' signature ride, which means it is built to perform, and last.
With a street aesthetic in mind, the Kink Cloud BMX does not skimp out on quality. Aftermarket forks and handlebars, high end Mission hubs with a freecoaster rear, 4 x plastic sleeved pegs - it's safe to say that the Kink Cloud bike provides everything a modern BMXer wants from a bike.
Note: The Kink Cloud 2023 is pictured with no brakes, but comes with brakes assembled as standard.
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.75″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.65"
- Frame: Kink Cloud 100% 4130 Chromoly, removable brake mounts
- Fork: Kink Trident 100% 4130 Chromoly, 1-piece Steerer Tube, Tapered Fork Legs, 26mm offset
- Bars: Kink Rex Bars, 9.5" Rise 100% 4130 Chromoly 13-Butted TruTherm
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock NF
- Chain: Mission 510H
- Sprocket: Kink Bedlam 25t 7075-T6 CNC Alloy
- Front Hub: Mission Invade, Sealed bearing, Female 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Dispatch Sealed Freecoaster 14mm, sealed 9t driver
- Front Rim: Mission Mylar, double wall 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission Mylar, double wall 36H
- Seat: Kink Pinnacle Stealth Pivotal
- Seat Post: Mission Pivotal Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Front Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Pegs: 4 x Mission Sleeved
- Weight: 12.38kg / 27.29lb
Great shin pads and great service.
Exactly what I was after and fantastic service from a great team.
My son absolutely loved the bike we purchased! We had an issue with delivery and they were prompt in response and immediately solved the problem before asking questions. I would recommend if you are purchasing a bike this is the business to support. There is good people and places out there
Would recommend any BMX from Back Bone. Friendly, professional and their services are great. I purchased the Kink curb for my 11yo and he loves it.
Helpful advice from the Back Bone team, leading me to this wheelset for my Kid's BMX. Great value, solid and improved his bike no-end.
This is a great frame for flatland and has similar geometry to the new Haro Ground Master frames (this Squib will probably not see a set of trails). After throwing on a set of S&M Fast Pitch forks and drilling/tapping for a gyro set up, the Squib was ready to hit the flatland spot to roll hitchhikers, scuff and turbine. The colour scheme and decals look great and has high quality workmanship as expected being a frame made by S&M. The guys at Backbone were extremely helpful in getting the frame to me.
The guys at Back Bone were super friendly and helpful with another alternative when they didn't have in stock what i was originally after. They rang me to sort it out and this was a refreshing change to get some real human interaction.
Thank you for everything, we are very happy with the bike and your service!!
I ordered my Skyway TA Replica from Back Bone and after being told it was being packed up, I'm assuming it was a floor model, it showed up, scratched up. In addition to the known damages, the seat and post were improperly packed, which lead to sections of the frame that were scratched down to the bare metal. Below is the list of damages that I found:
- Seat post = scratched and scuffed up and also has paint runs on it.
- Seat stays = gouges from the bolt on the seat from when it was packed and some other scratches under the brake
- Fork = small knicks on the front, back and side
- Red Cable = the housing is torn
- Top Tube = marked up from the cable and scuffed up from the zip ties that were used to hold the brake cable
- Bars = small knicks and scratched up by the brake lever
Are some of these scratches small, yes, however when you put all of them together, it's pretty upsetting.
My recommendation, do not buy a bike from out of the country. It makes correcting the situation that much more difficult.
I have attached some photos, but doubt this will make it to the company website.........
Awesome bike rides smooth looks great and quick shipping
This is exactly what we were looking for, providing protection without restricting mobility. And he likes how it looks so, that's a plus
Back Bone went above and beyond with ensuring I had the correct cable delivered for my sons Kink Bmx. Rhys was helpful in all ways.
The cable was really easy for me (mum bmx novice) to install.
Definitely recommend BackBone
The chain is the best 👌 delivered in great shape, and got free stickers. Top that off the guys were always in contact with me for updates.
Comfortable and good quality also super light compared to other helmets.
Delivery was a while but was understandable and they sent me a nice post card which made me happy 👍
Got my old school redline sprocket that no one else had super fast, super friendly and personalized note. A lot of places should have this level of customer service. THANK YOU BACKBONEBMX!
Thank you Backbone! Shipping was great and the bars arrived undamaged. I now have V bars on my PL - 26! Thanks again!