Fit TRL XL BMX Bike (2023)
FIT TRL XL 2023 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Trail aesthetic and geometry
- 21" top tube length frame suits a taller rider
- 30/10 gearing
- Fit aftermarket parts
- Sealed bearings throughout
- Double walled rear rim for strength
The 2023 Fit TRL model is one of our favourite BMX bikes every year. Not only do we love trails at Back Bone, but we love being able to help out taller or older riders with bike that suits their height or ability.
The Fit TRL XL bike does just that, providing sturdy trails friendly geometry and good parts on a longer 21" top tube frame to get you jumping with confidence.GEOMETRY
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 21"
- HEAD ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 13.8"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.35"
- STANDOVER: 9.15"
- CRMO front triangle frame, welded chainstay 990 mounts
- CRMO steerer forks with 33mm offset and tapered legs
- 2 Piece bars, 9” rise X 29” wide
- Fitbikeco. top load stem, 50mm reach
- Fitbikeco. LONG TECH grips w/flange
- Integrated 45°/45° Sealed headset
- New alloy 990 U-Brake with better tire clearance and softer spring tension
- Alloy hinged brake lever
- Slic brake cable
- Fitbikeco. Seat/post combo
- CRMO tubular 175mm, 8 Spline cranks
- Sealed Bearing Mid BB
- Fitbikeco. Saw sprocket, 30t
- Fit Mack alloy pedals
- KMC Z410HX chain
- Alloy Sealed Front Hub, Female 3/8″ Axle
- Alloy Sealed Cassette Hub, 10t driver
- Fit S1W 36h front rim
- Fit OEM Double wall rear rim
- Fitbikeco. 2.4" OEM tires, 65 PSI
- Weight: 26.9lbs / 12.20kg