Fit CR 29" BMX Bike (2023)
FIT CR 29 INCH BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Cruisy 29" wheels with BMX styling and feel
- Sealed bearing hubset with double wall Fitbikeco. rims
- Fitbikeco. aftermarket parts throughout
- 100% Chromoly frame for strength
- V brake for added stopping power
If a big ride is more your style, you can still get rad on the Fit CR 29 inch BMX bike - big 29" wheels mean you can sit and cruise. But poppin' a wheelie and jumping whatever comes your way isn't out of the question, thanks to a strong 100% CRMO frame and double walled wheels.
The Fit CR 29 is seriously styling, with retro toughness all the way through.
- 100% CRMO frame
- Tapered leg forks, 1-pc steerer tube 172mm length, 33mm offset
- 2 Piece Handlebars, 7” X 29”
- Fitbikeco. Top Load stem
- Fitbikeco. Long Tech grips w/ Flange
- Integrated 45°/45° Sealed headset
- Alloy 990 U-Brake, Soft Compound Pads
- Alloy Hinged Brake Lever
- Slic brake cable
- S&M Sharpie Shield seat
- 300mm Micro adjust seat post
- Quick release seat clamp
- Fit Tubular CRMO 175mm, 8 Spline cranks
- Sealed Bearing MID BB
- Fitbikeco Aluminium Saw sprocket, 36t
- Fitbikeco Alloy pedals
- KMC Z410HX Chain
- Alloy Sealed front hub, 3/8″ Axle
- 29″ Fit OEM double wall rims, 36h
- Alloy sealed rear hub, 17t freewheel
- 2.4" S&M Speedball tires, 110 PSI
- Weight: 14.92 KG
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.