Eclat Tibia Cranks
The Eclat Tibia cranks have always been a favourite with riders because of their function and simplicity and they are back to stay!
Featuring a two-piece design but with a proven splined design of three-piece cranks, with a slim arm design, that are tough enough for the likes of Eclat team rider Sean Burns.
The Eclat Tibia cranks stay secure and won’t let you down.
- Square shape heat-treated 4130 crmo arms & crmo axle
- Length: 160mm, 165mm, 170mm or 175mm
- 22mm crmo ultra hollow spindle
- MEGA strong, lightweight crank
- RSD & LSD compatible
- 2 sprocket bolt holes on each side
- Comes supplied with assembly tool
- Weight: 934 grams
My second set of these because I wanted a different length. Indestuctible! Ran then for 5 years.