Eclat Storm Fork - Jordan Godwin Signature
The Eclat Storm Fork is one of the strongest BMX forks available.
Jordan Godwin's signature version of the Eclat Storm forks feature his choice of dropout offset, set at 20mm to allow for all the crazy street moves that Jordan gets up to.
Add to that, Jordan's added his flavour with hand-drawn graphics to make this version of the Storm fork his own.
The Eclat Storm forks are strong enough to be given Eclat's lifetime warranty so you best believe you can trust them.
- Jordan Godwin signature
- Hand-drawn graphics drawn by Jordan
- Full liquid post heat-treated seamless 4130 crmo
- Fully CNC’d 170mm length steerer
- Butted fork blades mechanically formed fork leg
- Integrated crown race designed for integrated 45° headsets
- CNC machined laser cut 5mm thick dropout, heat-treated 4130 CRMO
- 3/8″ (10mm) dropout
- 20mm dropout offset
- M24 thread fork top bolt, 7075-T6 alloy
- Weight: 1.015kg / 2.24lbs