Colony Sweet Tooth Forks
Alex Hiam's signature Colony Sweet Tooth forks, lightweight with two offsets to cater to any type of riding, as well as an option for 990 front brakes.
Colony Sweet Tooth forks are crazy popular and for good reason - Alex Hiam shreds!
Colony Sweet Tooth fork offset guide:
- 30mm offset: Makes steering at higher speed less twitchy
- 25mm offset: More park oriented, helps with front wheel tricks
- 20mm offset: Steepest offset, best for progressive, fast turning moves
- Full 4130 CrMo post heat treated fork
- One piece CNC steer tube with M24x1.5MM fork top cap
- Tapered multi-butted legs
- 5mm CNC heat treated drop outs with weight saving machining
- 20/25/30mm off set options
- 990 brake mounts available (25mm offset only)
- 165mm steer tube length
- Weight: 867g / 1.91lbs w/o top cap
A nice upgrade and a solid set of forks. The 30mm offset keeps things stable at speed so it's great if you want to go fast and have confidence that your forks will hold up. Another good buy from the boys at Backbone!