Avian Versus Youth Carbon Race Forks
Avian Versus forks are beautifully built, full carbon forks - making them among the lightest available. By using a carbon 1" steerer tube, the Avian youth carbon forks are incredibly strong, while being stiff and responsive.
For BMX racing use only, for use with 1" and 1-1/8" head tubes (1-1/8" head tubes must use correct adapter headset)
- Integrated, internal locking system (supplied with top cap and internal locking screw)
- Colour matched with the Junior, Expert and Expert XL 2023 Speedco Velox V3 frames
- 170mm steerer tube length 303mm axle-to-crown (20")
- 32mm drop-out offset
- 10mm dropouts
- Fork weight 380 grams
- Important Torque Spec Info: Please use a torque wrench when installing this fork onto the bike. If the stem side bolts are over-tightened, you run the risk of crushing/damaging the carbon steerer tube which can lead to the product failing. Further, the forks integrated locking system has an alloy bolt/head, so if it’s over-tightened then you will strip it. Tighten between 4-5Nm is fine, but do not exceed 5.5Nm.
- Rider weight limit for this fork is 52kg
Best shovel for building jumps hands down and even better that a sick shop like backbone stock them!
I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a custom BMX rear wheel, and I couldn't be more impressed with both the product and the exceptional customer service provided by the staff. They were genuinely interested in understanding my specific preferences and provided suggestions/options about spokes. The result is a wheel that perfectly aligns with my vision. Awesome!
Excellent product and great communication!!!!
TLD Fibrelite Mono offers all the coverage you need for weekend shuttles on the mountain. Not ideally suited for uphill rides, but if you want to do that, consider the TLD Stage model. Otherwise, for the price it’s a TLD lid and it should save your ugly mug.
My daughter loves this helmet and said it is the most comfortable helmet she has ever worn.
A fantastic stem for any bike
Great efficient service , great product with excellent stopping power from these Odyssey pads. Very happy with service.
Great for, high quality
Great helmet, best bike shop
If you're into a super soft grip straight outta the box these are the ones.
They've got the old school ODI feel and the S&M shield is a nice touch for where your pinky lays.
By buying these grips, you're supporting an Aussie business, American manufacturing and also one of the most legendary trails bmx riders to ever live.
Win win. Cheap.
Had 4 pairs of these pedals now and just can't get enough.
I've never slipped off and received a shinner, as they are very grippy.
When the pins are removed like one side of mine are, they slide like a dream.
And that extra wide platform is the best thing to have ever happened to pedals.
Con, they do come loose in the bushings over time and refuse to tighten up via the pressure bolt. But when this happens you can just slap a blob of weld over the nut to permanently retain them or what i really like to do is just get a new set. Cheap.
So good!! Pretty much fell onto the rim, and feel so good on the bike.
Excellent. Helmet looks at least 10% cooler!
BARS were shipped properly and came in great shape.
Awesome very happy with the product