Sunday Blueprint 16" BMX Bike (2023)
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
SUNDAY BLUEPRINT 16" 2023 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Extra short 15.5" top tube frame suits a smaller rider 5 - 8 years old
- Very short 115mm cranks will suit smaller legs better!
- 28/13 gearing is easier to pedal than a normal BMX (great for learning)
- Adjustable seat allows for a more comfortable riding experience while learning
- Rear hand brake with no back pedal brakes means an easier learning curve
- Durable, quality Sunday parts
What a perfect BMX bike for kids the Sunday Blueprint 16" bike is; an epic entry into the world of BMX.
Designed with geometry that makes it safe for learning the ropes in the BMX world, this beautifully finished Blueprint screams 'having fun' with the bright yellow BMX bike frame coupled with black parts.
Kids will have no problems getting rad with the big kids on the Sunday Blueprint 16 bike.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 15.5"
- HEAD ANGLE: 73.5°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 11.25”
- BB HEIGHT: 9.25"
- STANDOVER: 6.9"
- FRAME: Blueprint 16 Hi-Ten Frame
- FORK: Blueprint 16" Fork
- HANDLEBAR: 6.75" x 23", 12° Back, 1° Up
- STEM: Sunday Front Load 40mm
- HEADSET: Traditional 1-1/8"
- HEADSET CAP: Alloy Cap w/ Star Nut
- GRIPS: Junior
- BRAKE LEVER: Junior short reach lever
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield
- SEAT: Velo Junior Railed Seat
- SEAT POST: 1" Steel
- SEAT CLAMP: Integrated
- SPROCKET: Sunday S Logo, 28T, Steel
- CRANKS: 115mm, 1-piece
- BB PARTS: 19mm American
- PEDALS: Velo Junior PC Pedals
- RIMS: 16" Rim, 20H
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, Low-Flange, Looseball, 20H
- REAR HUB: Unsealed 20H, Odyssey 13T Freewheel
- SPOKES: Steel Black
- TIRES: Sunday Current 16 x 2.1" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- Weight: 9.85kg
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.