Radio Darko BMX Bike (2021)
RADIO DARKO 2021 BMX KEY FEATURES
- Great all-round geometry to adapt to street, park or jumps
- Removable brake mounts for a brakeless option
- Radio 3-piece tubular crankset with sealed bearing Mid BB
- Salt and SaltPlus parts throughtout
When you are a little taller and want a bike that can handle any type of riding, the Radio Darko 2021 bike is a stellar choice. A lengthy 21" top tube takes care of riders upwards of 6ft tall, while a good amount of quality parts from Salt and Saltplus means you can spend your time on the bike, not in the workshop.
Finally, the Radio Darko 2021 model offers removable brake mounts, for a truly modern BMX feel.
Note: The Radio Darko 2021 BMX bike is pictured without brakes but is fitted with brakes as standard.
- Top tube length: 21"
- Chainstay length: 13.2"
- Standover height: 8.6" (20.5" tt)/ 8.9" (21" tt)
Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- BB Height: 11.7"
- Frame: crmo top tube & down tube, 1020 hi-ten, removable brake mounts & guides
- Fork: RADIO "AM" 1020 hi-ten fork, crmo steerer, tapered legs
- Bars: RADIO "DARKO" bar, 1020 hi-ten, 9" rise
- Grips: RADIO "AM XL" grips
- Stem: SALT "PRO" top load stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT "PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing
- Lever: Radio Am alloy brake lever
- Brakes: Radio Am alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: RADIO "AM" tubular 3pc crank crmo 170mm, 8 spline
- BB: Mid 19mm size, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: RADIO "PRO" nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT "AM" chain, Z1 type
- Sprocket: RADIO "VISION" steel 25T sprocket
- Front Hub: SALT "AM" alloy hub, lb, 3/8"s male axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: RADIO "AM" cassette hub, semi-sealed, 9t driver, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: SALT "FRACTION" rim, single wall
- Rear Rim: SALT "FRACTION" rim, single wall
- Seat: RADIO "CENTURY" fat padded combo seat
- Seat Clamp: Integrated "SLIM" seat clamp
- Tires: SALTPLUS "BURN" tires, 2.35" front & rear
- Weight: 12.15kg / 26.80lb