Wethepeople Reason BMX Bike (2022)
WTP REASON 2021 KEY FEATURES
- Street-wise full CRMO frame featuring a 76 degree head angle and super short 12.75" rear end
- Full CRMO fork with steep 15mm offset
- Sealed bearing SALT PRO freecoaster hub
- Wethepeople Paragon removable guard sprocket and 4 x hub guards for complete grind protection
- WTP Activate tires for a more streetwise parts package.
If a unique, streetwise build is what you are looking for, the Wethepeople Reason is made for you.
With super responsive geometry, as well as short cranks to clear your pegs (included), as well as the new Wethepeople Activate tires, plus the Paragon sprocket with removable guard, the streets will be calling your name.
One last feature to add to the custom feel, is the Salt Revo cranks and Paragon sprocket in the oil slick finish!
Note: Pictured without brakes but comes with rear brakes fitted as standard.
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 76°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- BB Height: 11.75"
- Stand Over Height: 9"
- Frame: Wethepeople Reason 4130 full CRMO, tapered SS and CS, with removable brake pivots & guides
- Fork: SALTPLUS Reason fork, 4130 CRMO, CRMO butted steerer, 15mm offset
- Bars: Wethepeople Reason 4-piece handlebar, 9" rise, 29.25" width, 4130 CRMO
- Grips: Wethepeople Perfect grips, 165mm length
- Stem: SALT Zion top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT PRO int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: no / holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT AM alloy brake lever
- Brakes: ÉCLAT Talon alloy u-brake-rear
- Cranks: SALT Revo Square Drive 3pc crank, crmo 160mm, 8 spline
- BB: SALT Mid 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Wethepeople Logic nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT “AM” chain, Z1 type
- Sprocket: Wethepeople Paragon sprocket, removable guard, 6061-T6 alloy 25t
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALT PRO alloy hub, sealed, 3/8"s female bolt, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT PRO freecoaster hub, full sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: SALT Valon rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALTPLUS Summit straight double wall rim, 36h
- Seat: ECLAT Bios mid padded tripod seat
- Seat Post: SALT AM alloy Pivotal post
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Tires: Wethepeople Activate tires, 2.35" front and rear, 60 PSI
- Weight: 12.33kg / 27.20bs
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.