Wethepeople Nova BMX Bike (2022)
- Shorter 20 inch top tube frame for a new rider, as well as a longer 20.5" top tube option for a slightly taller rider
- Salt tubular 165mm length cranks and 12.75" chainstay improve manoeuvrability
- Salt parts throughout
- 8.85" rise handlebars with Salt PRO front load stem
Easily established as one of the best entry level BMX bikes available, the Wethepeople Nova BMX bike is amazing yet again for 2021.
Wethepeople quality makes its way into the 2021 WTP Nova, with a shorter chainstay length and 26mm offset forks so a new rider can really move the WTP Nova around.
The Wethepeople Nova is created for the younger rider who is new to BMX. A shorter 20 inch top tube looks after the younger next generation perfectly.
Finished in three amazing colours to suit any style, the Wethepeople Nova 2021 is a head turner!FRAME GEOMETRY
- Top tube length: 20" & 20.5" options
- Chainstay length: 12.75"
- Standover height: 8.25"
Head tube angle: 75°
Seat tube angle: 71.5°
- Frame: 1020 hi-ten
- Fork: SALT AM 20 fork, 1020 hi-ten , 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset
- Bars: SALT Nova, 1020 hi-ten, 8.85" rise
- Grips: SALT EX 154mm grips
- Stem: SALT PRO front loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT Pro integrated
- Gyro: no / holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT AM alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALT Hammercoil alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALT Rookie tubular 3pc crank crmo 165mm, 8 Spline
- BB: SALT Mid 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT Slash nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT AM chain, z1 type
- Sprocket SALT Gateway steel 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, loose ball bearing
- Front Hub: SALT Nova alloy hub, loose ball 3/8"s axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT Nova cassette hub, semi sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: SALT Beam straight single wall rim, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALT Beam straight single wall rim, 36h
- Seat: WETHEPEOPLE Nova mid padded combo seat
- Seat Clamp: Eclat Pure 6061 alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT Tracer 2.35" front and rear
Weight: 11.6kg / 25.71lbs
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.