Wethepeople Crysis BMX Bike (2022)
The Wethepeople Crysis 2021 model just takes the complete BMX bike to the next level; offering up true pro level features, including a 127mm head tube for a clean look, invest cast chainstay wishbone and aftermarket WTP parts.
The WTP Crysis BMX is without a doubt one of the nicest pro level BMX bikes around.
Note: Pictured with no brakes. Bike comes with brakes fitted as standard.
- Full CRMO frame with invest cast wishbone chainstay
- SaltPlus Summit 38mm wide rims
- 9" CRMO handlebars (9.25" for 21" top tube)
- SALTPLUS and Eclat aftermarket parts throughout
- Top Tube Length: 20.5" and 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- BB Height: 11.65"
- Stand Over Height: 9"
- Frame: 4130 full crmo frame, tapered SS & CS removable pivots & guides
- Fork: SALTPLUS Crysis fork, full 4130 crmo , 1pc formed crmo steerer, 28mm offset
- Bars: SALTPLUS Crysis 2pc bar, full 4130 crmo, 9.25" x 29.5"
- Grips: WETHEPEOPLE Perfect grips
- Stem: WETHEPEOPLE Logic front load stem, 48mm reach
- Headset: SALT PRO int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: no / holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT Moto alloy brake lever
- Brakes: ÉCLAT Talon alloy u-brake-rear
Cranks: SALTPLUS Ultra Square Drive 3pc TSS crank crmo 170mm, 8 spline
- BB: SALT Mid 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT Slash loose ball, nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: WETHEPEOPLE Supply chain, Z510hx type
Sprocket: SALTPLUS Trident 6061-T6 alloy, 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALT EX hub, sb, 3/8”s female bolts, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT EX cassette hub, full sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: SALTPLUS Summit 38mm double wall rim, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALTPLUS Summit 38mm double wall rim, 36h
- Seat: ECLAT Bios fat padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: SALT AM pivotal seat post, alloy, 150mm
- Seat Clamp: WETHEPEOPLE LOGIC seat clamp
- Tires: Wethepeople Overbite 2.35" front and rear
- Weight: 11.94kg / 26.32lbs
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.
Back bone BMX provides a large selection of products to meet anyone’s needs, and with a fast purchase and delivery experience it’s hard not to get carried away. The team was very professional and fast to reach out to help with any problems or concerns, they made the experience very enjoyable.