Wethepeople Audio 22" BMX Bike (2022)
WETHEPEOPLE AUDIO 22" BIKE KEY FEATURES:
Built for a taller rider 180cm+
- Full Chromoly frame / fork / bars
- 22" specific Wethepeople parts
- Sealed bearing hubset
- 22" WTP Logic rims (double wall)
- Removable brakes and mounts (not pictured but assembled as standard)
Looking to get back into BMX? Are you a taller rider, or a MTB rider that wants something to throw around at the parks or trails? Consider a 22 inch BMX your next ride!
The Wethepeople Audio 22 is ready for battle, a 22 inch BMX bike that has no comparison.
The WTP Audio 22 features completely chromoly aftermarket spec frame, a redesigned fork that is stronger, as well as Wethepeople's own range of 22” specific parts like the Logic rim and Overbite tire.
The 22 inch BMX revolution is here, and the WTP Audio 22 looks and feels the part.
- Top Tube Length: 21.9"
- Chain Stay Length: 14.2"
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.4"
- Stand Over Height: 9.15"
- Frame: WETHEPEOPLE “Audio” frame, 4130 full sanko, tapered CS and SS, removable pivots & guides
- Fork: WETHEPEOPLE "Audio" fork, butted sanko tubing, cnc steerer, 32mm offset
- Bars: WETHEPEOPLE "Audio" bar, 9" x 29.4", full 4130 crmo
- Grips: SALT "EX" grips
- Stem: WETHEPEOPLE "LOGIC" top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT “PRO” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: Holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT “Moto” alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALT "HAMMERCOIL" alloy u-brake-rear (not pictured but fitted as standard)
- Cranks: SALTPLUS “PRO48” tubular 3pc crank crmo 175mm, 48 spline
- BB: SALT “Mid” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT “Slash” nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: WETHEPEOPLE "Supply” chain, 510h type
- Sprocket: WETHEPEOPLE “Logic” 6061-T6 alloy, 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALT “EX” hub, sb, 3/8”s female bolts, 36h,
- Rear Hub: SALT “EX” cassette hub, sb, 9t, hollow 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: WETHEPEOPLE “Logic” double wall sleeved rim, 36h
- Rear Rim: WETHEPEOPLE “Logic” double wall sleeved rim, 36h
- Seat: ECLAT "BIOS" mid padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: SALT “AM” pivotal seat post, alloy
- Seat Clamp: Integrated seat clamp
- Tires: WETHEPEOPLE "Overbite” 22" tires 2.3" front & rear
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.