Vans x Fast and Loose Style 114 BMX Shoes
The long awaited Vans x Fast and Loose collaboration shoes are here.
The Style 114 BMX shoe provides a little more support and protection than the Slip on shoes and is 100% made for BMX.
The Fast and Loose BMX crew are all about supporting one another too, so the Vans Fast and Loose Style 114 reminds you that you're not alone in this world, with cool highlights throughout.
- Built to last longer with reinforced abrasion areas
- Featuring sturdy leather and canvas uppers
- UltraCush HD footbed for heel protection
- Vans Wafflecup BMX sole: A first of its kind in BMX, specifically designed to deliver the best combination of pedal-feel, support, and durability.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our standard best-in-class upgrade, the new PopCush™ insoles snap back and won’t pack, providing impact protection and custom energy return.
- Duracap reinforcement rubber underlays for unrivaled durability
- VDFPR (Van Doren Factory Pedal Recipe) is Vans' proprietary gum rubber compound, specifically formulated to enhance pedal grip and durability. Tested and approved by the Vans innovation team and the top factory team riders, VDFPR is only available on BMX WaffleCup construction.
I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a custom BMX rear wheel, and I couldn't be more impressed with both the product and the exceptional customer service provided by the staff. They were genuinely interested in understanding my specific preferences and provided suggestions/options about spokes. The result is a wheel that perfectly aligns with my vision. Awesome!
Excellent product and great communication!!!!
TLD Fibrelite Mono offers all the coverage you need for weekend shuttles on the mountain. Not ideally suited for uphill rides, but if you want to do that, consider the TLD Stage model. Otherwise, for the price it’s a TLD lid and it should save your ugly mug.
My daughter loves this helmet and said it is the most comfortable helmet she has ever worn.
A fantastic stem for any bike
Great efficient service , great product with excellent stopping power from these Odyssey pads. Very happy with service.
Great for, high quality
Great helmet, best bike shop
If you're into a super soft grip straight outta the box these are the ones.
They've got the old school ODI feel and the S&M shield is a nice touch for where your pinky lays.
By buying these grips, you're supporting an Aussie business, American manufacturing and also one of the most legendary trails bmx riders to ever live.
Win win. Cheap.
Had 4 pairs of these pedals now and just can't get enough.
I've never slipped off and received a shinner, as they are very grippy.
When the pins are removed like one side of mine are, they slide like a dream.
And that extra wide platform is the best thing to have ever happened to pedals.
Con, they do come loose in the bushings over time and refuse to tighten up via the pressure bolt. But when this happens you can just slap a blob of weld over the nut to permanently retain them or what i really like to do is just get a new set. Cheap.
So good!! Pretty much fell onto the rim, and feel so good on the bike.
Excellent. Helmet looks at least 10% cooler!
BARS were shipped properly and came in great shape.
Awesome very happy with the product
A great seat post
Vans have done it again with an awesome colab with the famous Fast and Loose bmx crew making some impressive BMX related vans gear. They are comfy, protective and look fresh as. Backbone was great with being able to provide bank transfer as a method of payment and they were awesome with the customer service around it #supportyalocal