United Recruit JR BMX Bike
UNITED RECRUIT JR BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
If you're a new recruit to BMX, then the United Recruit Junior BMX bike is for you! A shorter than normal top tube really gives the stability of big wheels, with the ability to still throw the bike around. Sealed bearings where it counts and smaller, responsive geometry gets your progression on track!
- Toptube Length: 18.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 7.8″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
- United Supreme Frame, Cromo Top Tube, Welded Brake Mounts, 1-1/8" Head Tube, Mid BB, Embossed Logo Top Tube Gusset
- Forks: CRMO Steerer Tube, Tapered 1020 Hi Tensile Steel Legs
- Handlebars: 8.25” X 27” 1020 Hi Tensile Steel, 1° Up Sweep, 11.5° Back Sweep
- Grips: United Team Grips & United Bar Ends
- Headset: United Integrated Sealed Bearing
- Stem: United 50mm Reach Top Load Stem, Embossed United Logo, Forged Detailing
- Rear Lever: Alloy
- Rear Brake: 990
- Cranks: 3pc 165mm, Tubular CRMO, 8 Spline
- BB: United Sealed Bearing Mid
- Sprocket: 25t Steel
- Pedals: United Supreme PC
- Chain: X410
- Rear Rim: Alloy 36h, Single Wall
- Front Rim: Alloy 36h, Aero, Single Wall
- Rear Hub: 36h United Supreme Sealed Cassette Hub, 14mm Axle, Sealed Bearing 9t Driver, 4 Pawl, Ultra Loud Mechanism
- Front Hub: 36h Looseball bearing, 10mm Male Axle
- Rear Tire: United Direct 20 X 2.10”
- Front Tire: United Direct 20 X 2.30”
- Seat: United Padded Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.