United Motocross BMX Bike
UNITED MOTOCROSS BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
Wow, what a rig! For those needing some extra room, the United Motocross bike is ready for ya. A longer 21" top tube caters to the taller rider, with jump-ready geometry and sealed bearings throughout to make it more durable.
The United Motocross bike looks the goods, with United aftermarket rubber to keep you sticking in the dirt - the Motocross even comes with a Bicycle Union top tube pad for extra style points!
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.5″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Top Tube Length 21” Frame, Cromo Top Tube, Welded Brake Mounts, Integrated Head Tube, Mid BB, CNC Seat Stay Bridge Embossed Logo Down Tube Gusset
- Forks: CRMO Steerer Tube, Integrated Bearing Race, Tapered 1020 Hi Tensile Steel Legs
- Handlebars: 9” X 29” 1020 Hi Tensile Steel, 1° Up Sweep, 12° Back Sweep
- Grips: United Jimmy Grips & United Bar Ends
- Headset: United Integrated Sealed Bearing
- Stem: United 50mm Reach Top Load Stem, Embossed United Logo, Forged Detailing
- Rear Lever: Alloy
- Rear Brake: 990
- Cranks: 3pc 170mm, Tubular CRMO, 8 Spline
- BB: United Sealed Bearing Mid
- Sprocket: 28t Steel
- Pedals: United Supreme PC
- Chain: X410
- Rear Rim: Alloy 36h, Single Wall
- Front Rim: Alloy 36h, Aero, Single Wall
- Rear Hub: 36h United Supreme Sealed Cassette Hub, 14mm Axle, Sealed Bearing 9t Driver, 4 Pawl, Ultra Loud Mechanism
- Front Hub: 36h Sealed Bearing, 10mm Female Axle
- Rear Tire: United Indirect 20 X 2.10”
- Front Tire: United In-Direct 20 X 2.35”
- Seat: United Padded Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.