Sunday Street Sweeper Frame (2021)
Clean the streets with the Sunday Street Sweeper frame.
Jake Seeley has been keeping the streets tidy with his signature Street Sweeper frame for a few years now and for the 2021 version, it just keeps getting better.
You'll find a tough, street-wise rig in this Sunday BMX frame, that allows for modern, tech street riding moves to come easier, thanks to the Street Sweeper frame having some very responsive geometry and hi-tech build.
The 2021 Sunday Street Sweeper frame features classic tubing with internal gussets, to make this frame cleaner looking, while still being ultra-strong.
- Top Tube Lengths: 20.5" / 20.75" / 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 12.7" - 13"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 8.8"
- Head Tube Length: 4.7"
- Tire Clearance: 2.4"
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Internally gusseted top and down tubes
- Double butted top and down tubes
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays, both internally angled to help with chain clearance and weight saving
- Post Weld Machined Mid BB and Headtube
- Hollow 8mm wide dropouts with small internal Chain Tensioners
- Removable brake and gyro mounts
- Weight: 2.26kg