Sunday Street Sweeper Frame (2021)
Clean the streets with the Sunday Street Sweeper frame.
Jake Seeley has been keeping the streets tidy with his signature Street Sweeper frame for a few years now and for the 2021 version, it just keeps getting better.
You'll find a tough, street-wise rig in this Sunday BMX frame, that allows for modern, tech street riding moves to come easier, thanks to the Street Sweeper frame having some very responsive geometry and hi-tech build.
The 2021 Sunday Street Sweeper frame features classic tubing with internal gussets, to make this frame cleaner looking, while still being ultra-strong.
- Top Tube Lengths: 20.5" / 20.75" / 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 12.7" - 13"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 8.8"
- Head Tube Length: 4.7"
- Tire Clearance: 2.4"
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Internally gusseted top and down tubes
- Double butted top and down tubes
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays, both internally angled to help with chain clearance and weight saving
- Post Weld Machined Mid BB and Headtube
- Hollow 8mm wide dropouts with small internal Chain Tensioners
- Removable brake and gyro mounts
- Weight: 2.26kg
Thank you for everything, we are very happy with the bike and your service!!
I ordered my Skyway TA Replica from Back Bone and after being told it was being packed up, I'm assuming it was a floor model, it showed up, scratched up. In addition to the known damages, the seat and post were improperly packed, which lead to sections of the frame that were scratched down to the bare metal. Below is the list of damages that I found:
- Seat post = scratched and scuffed up and also has paint runs on it.
- Seat stays = gouges from the bolt on the seat from when it was packed and some other scratches under the brake
- Fork = small knicks on the front, back and side
- Red Cable = the housing is torn
- Top Tube = marked up from the cable and scuffed up from the zip ties that were used to hold the brake cable
- Bars = small knicks and scratched up by the brake lever
Are some of these scratches small, yes, however when you put all of them together, it's pretty upsetting.
My recommendation, do not buy a bike from out of the country. It makes correcting the situation that much more difficult.
I have attached some photos, but doubt this will make it to the company website.........
Awesome bike rides smooth looks great and quick shipping
This is exactly what we were looking for, providing protection without restricting mobility. And he likes how it looks so, that's a plus
Back Bone went above and beyond with ensuring I had the correct cable delivered for my sons Kink Bmx. Rhys was helpful in all ways.
The cable was really easy for me (mum bmx novice) to install.
Definitely recommend BackBone
The chain is the best 👌 delivered in great shape, and got free stickers. Top that off the guys were always in contact with me for updates.
Comfortable and good quality also super light compared to other helmets.
Delivery was a while but was understandable and they sent me a nice post card which made me happy 👍
Got my old school redline sprocket that no one else had super fast, super friendly and personalized note. A lot of places should have this level of customer service. THANK YOU BACKBONEBMX!
Thank you Backbone! Shipping was great and the bars arrived undamaged. I now have V bars on my PL - 26! Thanks again!
Just let them know if you have any concerns about the delivery; they protect your purchase well.
Awesome service 🤘
Appreciate the speed and service from you guys
Well done lads
Ordered numerous parts and clothing, always on time. Feels good to get a personalised card from rhys and Tyson every time. Much love fellas
All and all was an awesome experience dealing with back bone bmx. Defiantly will be using them again.