Sunday Soundwave BMX Bike (2022)
SUNDAY SOUNDWAVE 2022 BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Literally everything is aftermarket - the best of the best!
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, forks and cranks
- Your choice of Odyssey Antigram V2 cassette or Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster hub
- RHD & LHD available
- Odyssey Hazard Lite rims
- 9.5" Odyssey Super Highway handlebars
- Odyssey Path Pro tires
Here it is, the bike you want if you need the best. The 2022 Gary Young signature Sunday Soundwave BMX bike is legitimately a custom bike, everything is aftermarket and ready to roll into a pro contest. In fact I'm sure that Gary Young pulls a Sunday Soundwave out of a box and rides the Vans Pro Cup series with it.
The Sunday Soundwave almost comes with too many aftermarket parts to mention, but a big stand out is that the Soundwave comes with a lifetime warranty frame, fork AND cranks. You won't find that anywhere else.
Finished in the awesome gloss classic white, you won't be disappointed with this ultimately high end bike from Sunday.
Note: The Sunday Soundwave is pictured brakeless, but comes with brakes fitted as standard.
- TOP TUBE: 21"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.2" - 13.5"
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 9"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- Frame: Sunday Soundwave V3, 21" TT, 100% chromoly, 41-Thermal®, w/removable brake hardware
- Fork: Sunday Darkwave, 20", 100% chromoly, 41-Thermal®, aftermarket fork, 28mm offset
- Handlebar: Odyssey Super Highway 9.5 x 29", 11° BS, 1° UP, 100% chromoly, post-weld heat-treated
- Stem: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8" Alloy
- Headset Cap: Sunday aftermarket, aluminium
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Warnin'
- Seat: Odyssey Slugger Stitch, Pivotal
- Seat post: Odyssey Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Sunday aftermarket slim clamp
- Sprocket: Odyssey Utility Pro guard sprocket, 25T, 7075 aluminium
- Cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt+, 170mm, 100% chromoly, 41-Thermal®, RHD or LHD
- BB: Sealed, Mid, 22mm
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Rims: Odyssey Hazard Lite, 20", 36H
- Front Hub: Odyssey Vandero Pro, 36H, sealed, 3/8" female axle, 2 plastic guards
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster / Odyssey Antigram V2 Cassette (Switchable driver), 36H, 14mm female axle w/ 9T driver, non-drive PC guard
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro, aftermarket high pressure, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC Z1 eHX-W
- Weight: 10.61kg / 23.41lb
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.