Sunday Primer 16" BMX Bike (2022)
SUNDAY PRIMER 16" 2021 KEY FEATURES
- A great 16" bike for a 5 - 9 year old rider looking for a strong freestyle ride
- 20 hole lightweight wheelset
- 16.5" top tube frame with geometry suited to a smaller rider
- Sealed, short 127mm 3-pc crankset
- 40mm top load stem
What a bike for a young rider new to BMX! The 2022 Sunday Primer 16" has perfectly sized parts for a young rider to excel.
This Sunday Primer 16 inch BMX is scaled down perfectly, including a lightweight 20 hole wheelset to really keep the weight down.
A bright fire engine red keeps the stoke high for any young rider!
- Frame: 16.5" Sunday Primer w/ Integrated HT
- Fork: Hi-Ten, 2pc steerer
- Handlebar: Hi-Ten, 6.75 x 23. 12° Back, 1° Up.
- Stem: 40mm Top Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated, w/10mm Alloy Spacer
- Headset Cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- Brake Lever: 16" Specific
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Junior
- Seat: Sunday Badge 1-PC
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth V2, 25t Steel
- Cranks: 127mm Tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Wellgo Junior 9/16"
- Rims: 16" P-7X 20H
- Front Hub: Sunday, Unsealed 3/8" 20H
- Rear Hub: Sunday, sealed w/ 10t Driver, 20H
- Spokes: 14G Steel
- Tires: Sunday Current 16" x 2.10"
- Chain: KMC S1
- Weight: 10.57kg
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.