Sunday Blueprint 16" BMX Bike (2022)
SUNDAY BLUEPRINT 16" 2022 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Extra short 15.5" top tube frame suits a smaller rider 5 - 8 years old
- Very short 115mm cranks will suit smaller legs better!
- 28/13 gearing is easier to pedal than a normal BMX (great for learning)
- Rear hand brake with no back pedal brakes means an easier learning curve
- Durable, quality Sunday parts
Getting your first BMX is a momentous occasion and the Sunday Blueprint 16" bike provides an awesome entry to the BMX world!
Designed with proportional geometry that makes it respond just like a regular 20″ BMX bike.
The little ones will have zero problems getting rad with the big kids on the Sunday Blueprint 16.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 15.5"
- HEAD ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 10.625 - 10.875”
- BB HEIGHT: 9.25"
- STANDOVER: 6.9"
- FRAME: Blueprint 16 Hi-Ten Frame
- FORK: Blueprint 16" Fork
- HANDLEBAR: 6.75" x 23", 12° Back, 1° Up
- STEM: Sunday Front Load 40mm
- HEADSET: Traditional 1-1/8"
- HEADSET CAP: Alloy Cap w/ Star Nut
- GRIPS: Junior
- SEAT: Junior Seat
- SEAT POST: 1" Steel
- SEAT CLAMP: Integrated
- SPROCKET: Sunday S Logo, 28T, Steel
- CRANKS: 115mm, 1-piece
- BB PARTS: 19mm American
- PEDALS: Wellgo Junior PC Pedals
- RIMS: 16" Rim, 20H
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, Low-Flange, Looseball, 20H
- REAR HUB: Unsealed 20H, Odyssey 13T Freewheel
- SPOKES: Steel Black
- TIRES: Sunday Current 16 x 2.1" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- Weight: 9.85kg