Subrosa Tiro XXL BMX Bike (2022)
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
SUBROSA TIRO XXL BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Long 21.3" top tube for taller riders (170 - 190cm tall)
- Sealed rear cassette hub
- Sealed tubular 3-piece cranks
- Aftermarket Subrosa and Rant parts throughout
The big rig Subrosa Tiro XXL features the longest top tube available on a BMX bike, allow for riders 6ft+ tall to get on and shred without feeling squished.
Great parts and a great look makes the Subrosa Tiro XXL bike an awesome choice.
- Toptube Length: 21.3"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.5″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Frame: Subrosa Tiro 100% 1020 Hi-Ten, Mid BB, Integrated head tube
- Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube – 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten – 2pc, 9.0″ rise
- Grips: Shadow Ol Dirty
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Headset
- Integrated Stem: Rant Trill Top Load
- Front Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8″ Loose Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Sealed Cassette
- Tires: Rant Squad 20″ x 2.35″
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel 25t
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Weight: 12.6 kg / 27.8 lbs
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.