Radio Revo 18" BMX Bike
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
The Radio Revo 18" BMX steps down into that perfect size 18 inch BMX, with a shorter top tube than most with responsive geometry; cause let's face it, we want the next gen to feel good out there! The Radio Revo 18" BMX bike features good, lightweight parts at an awesome lower price-point.
Available in either gloss black or gloss red, both looking amazing.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 17.55″
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 12.55″
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71.5°
- BB HEIGHT 10.75″
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 7.3″
- FRAME full 1020 HI-TEN
- FORK RADIO “Rookie” 1020 hi-ten fork, tapered legs
- HANDLEBAR 1020 hi-ten, 7.9" bars
- GRIPS RADIO “Junior” grips
- STEM RADIO “Junior” top loading stem, 40mm reach
- HEADSET FSA “a-head-set” loose ball
- BRAKE LEVER RADIO “Junior” alloy brake lever
- BRAKE RADIO “AM” alloy V-brake rear
- CRANK RADIO “Rookie” OPC forged crank CrMo, 152mm
- BB USA size, loose ball
- PEDALS RADIO “Rookie” Nylon Pedals
- CHAIN RADIO “AM” chain
- SPROCKET RADIO “Rookie” steel 25t sprocket
- DRIVER 9T, cassette
- FRONT HUB RADIO “Rookie” steel hub, lb, 28h
- REAR HUB RADIO “Rookie” steel hub, lb, 28h
- FRONT RIM RADIO “Rookie” rim, straight single wall, 28h
- REAR RIM RADIO “Rookie” rim, straight single wall, 28h
- SEAT RADIO “Century” railed seat
- SEAT POST – RADIO “AM” alloy seat post
- SEAT CLAMP RADIO slim alloy seat clamp
- TIRES RADIO “Rookie” tires, 2.25″ front & rear
- WEIGHT 11.21kg
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.