Radio Revo 14" BMX Bike
What a radical little bike the the 2021 Radio Revo 14 inch bike is! With a low slung frame that allows any youngin' to get their legs over and start pedalling, the Radio Revo 14 is perfect to enter into riding BMX.
The Radio Revo 14" BMX bike features great, responsive geometry with good, lightweight parts at an awesome lower price-point.
The low slung top tube really helps with younger riders getting their legs over the bike to move about, giving them confidence as they start their BMX journey.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 14.5″
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 10.8″
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71.5°
- BB HEIGHT 9.75″
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 6.6″
- FRAME full 1020 HI-TEN
- FORK RADIO “Rookie” 1020 hi-ten fork, tapered legs
- HANDLEBAR 1020 hi-ten
- GRIPS RADIO “Junior” grips
- STEM RADIO “Junior” top loading stem, 40mm reach
- HEADSET FSA “a-head-set” loose ball
- BRAKE LEVER RADIO “Junior” alloy brake lever
- BRAKE RADIO “AM” alloy V-brake rear
- CRANK RADIO “Rookie” OPC forged crank CrMo, 102mm
- BB USA size, loose ball
- PEDALS RADIO “Rookie” Nylon Pedals
- CHAIN RADIO “AM” chain
- SPROCKET RADIO “Rookie” steel 25t sprocket
- DRIVER 9T, cassette
- FRONT HUB RADIO “Rookie” steel hub, lb, 20h
- REAR HUB RADIO “Rookie” steel hub, lb, 20h
- FRONT RIM RADIO “Rookie” rim, straight single wall, 20h
- REAR RIM RADIO “Rookie” rim, straight single wall, 20h
- SEAT RADIO “Century” railed seat
- SEAT POST – RADIO “AM” alloy seat post
- SEAT CLAMP RADIO slim alloy seat clamp
- TIRES RADIO “Rookie” tires, 2.0″ front & rear
- WEIGHT 9.48kg
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.